Monday, September 30, 2024

Redemption ch 56

 At Bobbie’s -Josslyn and Carly were having breakfast together And Josslyn was feeling tired.”Josslyn, Are you okay “I’m just feeling tired I stayed up to late last night “Oh, How is the restaurant going “It’s coming along,” Josslyn said as Alec came in.”Alec, You’re back” Yes I’m, I just want to say I’m sorry we are not siblings I want to get to know you as my sister but maybe we can still hang out” Yes we can,” Josslyn said “I’m sorry my mother lied “It’s not your fault you’re mother is a lying “Carly said “Take one to know one” Brenda said as she came in.”Why are you here” I’m having breakfast with my son, Do you not approve it’Brenda asked as Skye came in.’Oh great just want I need this morning “Skye said “I still believe you both had something to do with the test results of my son” Brenda said “Mom, Let’s sit down “Alec said they sat down.

Carly got up by Skye.”Do you need anything “Yes Coffee “Skye said as Josslyn got up.”By the way, you both look at each other I think Brenda is right “We did what we had to for our daughters, Skye and I disagree but we did the right thing for you and Calista” Yes we did” Skye said “You two are probably more alike then you think you would think you both could be friends “Josslyn said Carly and Skye look at each other.”No” No,” Skye said 

At ELQ hotel-AJ was waiting for Elizabeth to come when his cellphone rang it was Elizabeth.”Elizabeth, Where are you, oh no I’m sorry, I’ll meet you at the hospital “AJ said as he left,

At Mary Mae's house- Laura was showing Lucky around it.”I think it’s going to be perfect “Yes it is,” Laura said as her cell phone rang .”Elizabeth is everything okay, No” Laura said as she hung up the phone.”What is it” Jeff died this morning “No”

No comments:

Post a Comment