Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 67 part 1

 At Alexis-Alexis was at home looking at a picture of her and Jax together as Molly and Sam came in.”Sam,How are you doing about Julian “I’m sad, Lucas and I will have a little ceremony for him, What about you”I’m sad that Jax is gone and Julian I was hoping he would have a second chance “Me too”I hope we are done with lose”Me too, Where is Kristina”She had a meeting with Skye about something “I wonder what Skye is up too”Alexis said 

At Skye’s Media company was in her office sitting at her desk when Kristina came in,” Skye, You want to see me” Yes in a few weeks Erica's talk show is the premiere and since she wants to be the only host, I was wondering if you want to do a news show “Really “Yes and if you have any suggestions for any other host or anything let me know I want to have a successful show “Me too, I have been enjoying doing journalism and I want to dig in deeper maybe cover the Mayor run” Yes, but can you be objective with your mother running too” Yes I can” Alright and cover the Charles street project “Yes I will I have a lot of work to do “Yes you do” Skye said as Rae came in,” Can we talk “Rae ask “Thank Kristina I can’t wait to hear your idea” Skye said Kristina left.”Why are you here”Because I want to check on you, how are you doing with Jax death”I can’t believe his gone I wish it didn’t end this way “Do you regret your actions on revenge “No I don’t’Skye, I’m worried about you getting revenge isn’t going to keep you warm at night “I have work to do”Skye said Rae left as Ric came in,’Ric, Why are you here”To see you we haven’t talked since I been back you should got your revenge on everyone “Are you sad that Sonny is gone”No I’m not,Why don’t we have dinner one night “That does sound fun”Good, Maybe this time we will have a chance “Ric said he touch Skye face and left,

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned was grieving for Jax when Brooklyn came in,” Dad, How are you doing “I just can’t believe that Jax is gone I’m looking into what happened “That’s nice of you “I want justice for my friend yes we were business rivals but we also keep it nice and fun “Ned said 

No comments:

Post a Comment