Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 71 part 1

 At A Church- Jax funeral- The town was there to say goodbye and Carly just came in with Michael to hear Josslyn and Brenda eulogies as Brenda sit down Carly got up.”I have always loved Jax I hate the way our marriage ended and the hurt it caused especially Jax, the best thing in our marriage is our daughter, Jax loved Josslyn so much he should have been a father to Josslyn but the custody fight was dirty and I ended up with full custody I do regret that, Jax I will never regret us” Carly said The funeral was over.

Josslyn got up by Carly, “How did you get out “Michael he helped get me out of jail “Carly said “Do you have to go back “Josslyn ask “No I talk to a judge she free”Michael said “Thank you”I only did this because you need her, AJ was right Willow would want me to try to forgive “AJ wants you to forgive me”Yes,I haven’t “Michael said “Thanks you”Josslyn said 

Skye went by Brenda,”So how long are you here”Why do you care! The man we fight over is dead”Brenda said ‘Yes, but you don’t have a right to be here, I’m his ex wife “Skye said as Carly came by,” Me too “Carly said “Jax hate you , You just use him to get Sonny attention “Skye said as Alexis came by,”Yes and now both Sonny and Jax are dead , So can you three put it all behind you? Women fighting over a man looks ridiculous s you three are strong women “Alexis said “Yes we are I’m building an empire for my daughters “Skye said “I’m now a supermodel again “I have to be there for Josslyn who just lost her father I don’t have time for Brenda “Carly said she left.

Elizabeth and AJ were talking “I can’t believe Michael help Carly get out”Elizabeth said as Carly came by.”I can’t believe you help Michael come around “Carly said “You did this”Elizabeth ask “Yes because I hate seeing my son full of angry, I’m worried about him with my family history, I don’t want him to turn to alcohol”Me either, Thanks you”Carly said “Just don’t make me regret this”AJ said 

Josslyn was feeling emotional when Dex came by.”Josslyn “I just can’t believe my father gone “I know, I’m sorry “Dex said he hug her.

 A young man who came in with Brenda walked by her.”Mother can we go? I don’t even know why we are here “He said as Josslyn came by.”Josslyn, I want you to meet Alec, You’re brother “Brenda said “I though Alec father was Aleksander janackek “Carly said “I thought so too but when Alec was sick he needed a blood transfusion and Jax was a match “Brenda said “Did Jax know he was Alec father “Skye ask “No”So another child was taking from Jax who he didn’t get to know”Alexis said “Mother “Alec said “I came to make it right “Brenda said 

No comments:

Post a Comment