Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 66 part 1

 At Mac/Felicia house-Mac was looking at a picture of him and Jax together on the couch when Felicia came in,”Mac are you alright “No I can’t believe Jax is gone’I know, Have you heard anything about the crash”I’m looking into it with my connection, I just stop by to see Josslyn she is a reck ,I told Josslyn I’m here for her, I know Jax would want that”Yes he would, he loved Josslyn so much “Yes he did, Anyway is Jordan going to be your lieutenant “No but she has a suggestion “What’s that”That I pick Taggert to be my lieutenant and I did “That’s a great idea, is he going to be your lieutenant “Yes! “You will have the endorsement of the police” Yes I  will, We are going to make our announcement today “I’m happy for you “Thanks for supporting me” Always”

At Lois-Lois was on the phone.”I have some bad news to tell you , I’m sorry to share this news but Jax passed away”Lois said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Calista was looking at her cellphone that had a picture of her with Jax when Skye came in,” Calista, Are you alright “No I’m not, I have lost two fathers in one lifetime it’s not fair “No it’s not, I’m sorry he passed away” Did you love him or Daddy” Both Jax and Lorenzo are different and I love them in different ways “How” Oh Honey you will understand all this when you get older “I don’t want to have complications relationship “I don’t want you to have it either, I want you and Lila Rae to not be afraid of love “Skye said 

At Lila Rae’s coffee shop-Lila Rae was working when Anna came in.”Lila Rae, I just want to warn you I will be watching you if you are taking over your father business I will prosecute you”I’m just selling coffee that’s all”I hope that is, I don’t think you’re father would want you to run the business “Anna said she left as Lila Rae smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment