Sunday, September 1, 2024

Vengeance ch 50 part 1

 At Sam/Dante-Sam was at home having a hard time dealing with Julian death and their relationship when Dante came in,”Sam, I’m sorry about Julian “Dante said as he sit down by her on the couch.”I always had mixed feelings about Julian but when he came back this time I thought he would be different “Me too” Do they know what happened “Sam asked “Anna believes it could have been a mob war but we don’t know who, Selina just dead in a warehouse explosion “I thought she left town years ago” Me too” What about Tomas “He left town another day on resigned by the CIA, Sam I’m should not be telling you that “I know and I’m glad you did tell me I will keep quiet but I’m going to investigate this “Sam said “Sam I know you want to but if this is a mob hit it could be dangerous for you and the children “Dante said “You’re right I just want justice for my dad, the police especially Anna doesn’t care about Julian they have a past” Yes but Anna will do her job as police commissioner I believe she will “Dante said “I hope your right “Sam said 

At Ava’s-Nina and Scotty and Trina were there talking to Avery.”Where is mom” Your mother was in an accident today’Nina said ten-year-old Avery,” Is she alright “No honey she didn’t make it and you’re uncle Julian” Nina said “No! What will happen to me! Avery ask “You will live with me”Nina said “Avery you’re mother love you so much “Trina said “Yes I know she did”Avery said 

At The Police station- Robert and Anna were talking about the case.”Can you put your past with Julian behind and look into his case “Yes I can his death has a right for justice “Yes he does”Robert said 

At Alexis- Alexis was feeling sad about Julian when her cellphone rang.”Ned,What is it”Alexis ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment