Friday, September 20, 2024

Redemption ch 26

 Skye’s media company was working she was tired from last night at the hospital when Carly came in,” Why are you here” Skye asked “Because we need to talk, Jax left some property for his children and I want to make sure it goes to just Josslyn “Carly said “Carly, I know you hate this but Calista is Jax daughter too” Yes but she doesn’t need Jax money” What about Alec” We don’t know if Alec is Jax son and we could make sure he doesn’t get Jax money he doesn’t need it” Carly said “Let me see the Will” Skye said Carly give it to Skye who read it,” I will help you make sure Alec doesn’t get his cut I don’t want Brenda to win but my daughter doesn’t get cut” Fair enough, I’m running a DNA test so we should know soon” Carly said “Of course, you are” Skye said as she picks up her phone.”Berry, can you come to my office? Skye asked as she hung up the phone as Berry came in.”Berry I need you to rewrite this will, Add Josslyn and Calista to inherit anything that belongs to Jax Jaspers “Skye said “It’s breaking the law “I know but you have done worse” Yes I have” Berry said and left.”This will work, when you get the test results back let me know “Alright, Who knew that our hate for Brenda would bond us together “Yes” Skye said “I heard about Elizabeth, I’m glad she's okay “Me too, now I have work to do” Skye said as her assistant came in with flowers.”These flowers came for you “Thank” Skye said the assistant gave her the flowers and left Skye put the flowers down on the table and Carly saw the card.”You and Ric? You could do a lot better “Carly said “It’s none of your business “Skye said as Carly's cell phone rang.”Carly Spencer, I’ll be there “Carly said as she hung up the phone.”That was Maya, the results are in” You had Maya do the DNA test” She is the one I can trust, Now are you coming” Yes”

At ELQ hotel-Matt and Maxie were having breakfast together.”Matt, This past months have been great between us” Yes it has, I feel like I have my life back” I’m glad you do” Me too and to share it with you and the children “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment