Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Redemption ch 42

 At Pine Valley- The Hospital- Angie was feeling overwhelmed trying to figure out this virus and a cure for everything when the phone at the front desk rang and a nurse answered it.”Yes, I’ll get her, Dr. Hubbard there is a phone call for you it’s a doctor from Port Charles “The nurse said Angie took the call.”Hello I’m Doctor Hubbard, Yes this virus is here and we are overwhelmed by it” Angie said 

At Myrtle's house and Felicia arrived.”So this is Myrtle's place she was like a mother to me and I wish she was” I understand you and your mother had a complicated relationship with Marion but she was wonderful to me” I’m glad she was, This wouldn’t take long we just need to sell it” Rae said as Tad came in.”I thought I saw a light on. Rae, you’re back” Yes just to sell this, This is my friend Felicia Scorpio Jones, Tad Martin so what is going on” It’s not good here, We have some kind of virus going on” No” Robin from back home told me about it may come to Port Charles “I hope it doesn’t “

At Llanview hospital-Starr was in the hallway worrying about her family when Daniella and Baz came in.”Daniella, I’m glad you’re here both of you “Me too, So my mother is sick” Yes, and mine and Aunt Vicki and Aunt Dorian and John, I don’t know what to do I need to see my mother “That’s the worst thing we can’t see them because it’s too risky for us to get this virus “Oh no! Is there a cure “No” Starr said 

Jessica and Natalie were in the hallway waiting for news on their mother.”We can’t lose Mom” No or John we just fix our relationship and raise Liam,” Natalie said “Yes,” Jessica said as Kevin and Joey came in,” Joey, I’m glad you’re here” Me too, I can’t believe mom is sick and we can’t see her! This is so unfair “Yes it is

No comments:

Post a Comment