Monday, September 23, 2024

Redemption ch 37

 At General Hospital- Tommy was in his office looking at Hardly and Monica's files trying to figure out how to save them when a woman came in,” You called me” Mother, I’m glad you’re here, I don’t know how to save the twins and I can’t lose them” Tommy said “Let me see the file, We will figure this out together “Simone said “Yes we will “It doesn’t make you a bad doctor by getting a second opinion “I know” I’m glad you’re working at this hospital it’s where you belong “You too” Tommy said as Portia came in.”Dr.Portia Robinson, I want you to meet my mother Dr.Simone Hardy “Nice to meet you” You too, I came to help with the Quartermaine twins” Yes I heard, and we could use more doctors here” Thanks but I’m not staying “Alright I do hope you change your mind we just got information that a new virus is coming it’s like Covid” Oh no, I’ll see what I can do” Thanks, I’ll let you both deal with the twins if you need anything “Portia said she left.

At ELQ hotel- Lucas and Brad were having dinner together.”I’m glad we are back together “Me too, “Brad said as Carly came by.”What’s going on here” We are back together “Lucas you could do better “Carly, Don’t act like you've never done anything wrong. You try to keep Spencer away from Nikolas, You have a long list and this is my life “I just don’t want you to get hurt “I know you don’t but I can take care of myself “Yes you can, Brad if you hurt my brother “Carly said and left.”That went well “Yes it did “

At Lila Rae - Lila Rae came home and was in shock about what she had to deal with to find Skye in the living room.”Mother,  why are you here “I wanted to make sure you were alright you just left “I just had a business trip to deal with that’s all,” Lila Rae said “Well now that I see you're alright with my own two eyes I can rest” Good “Now we need to talk about you running more than just the coffee shop, “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment