Monday, September 2, 2024

Vengeance ch 56 part 1

 At Jax house- Jax was at home sitting on the couch looking online when there was a knock on the door he got up to open it was Calista she had the triple in the stroller.”Calista,Why are you here “I thought you would want to come to the park with us, I want to try with us”Calista you didn’t know how much this meant to me, I do want a relationship with you but unfortunately I have some news”Jax said as Josslyn came in,”Dad,What’s your news? Calista “Josslyn said “I was just about to tell Calista, I need to go to London for business, I’m broke and I still have connections there,” Jax said “I’m sorry you’re having financial difficulties “Calista said “Me too but you know we just want you” Yes we do, I want to get to know you “Me too, I want us all to be a family but right now I need to do this for myself “Jax said “Did you find out how the account took your money “No but I will “Jax said “When do you leave “Calista ask “Tomorrow, Why don’t we order some takeout and spend some time together‘Alright, I will stay the babies may need to rest’I have a playpen for them I made a nursing room for them’Jax said Calista was touch by that.”Thanks “Calista said 

At General Hospital- Dr.Robinson room- Elizabeth was on the bed and AJ was holding her hand as they did a sonogram on her.”We want to know the sex of the baby”Elizabeth said “Alright, let’s see “Portia said as she looked at the sonogram.”Oh my god” Elizabeth said “What! Is it good “AJ asked “Yes it’s good, You are having twins a boy and a girl “Portia said “Wow! Elizabeth said “Yes, but they are alright “Yes they are perfect “Portia said “Like their mother “Aj said he kiss Elizabeth.

At Jax- Jax was sitting on the couch watching a movie with both his daughters and enjoying it he didn’t want to leave town but he wanted to fix this financial mess that Skye did to him.”This was nice” Yes it was, Josslyn I love you so much and Calista I do love you and want to build our relationship “Me too, I will always love Lorenzo as my father but he's gone you’re here and family is important “Yes it is”

No comments:

Post a Comment