Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Redemption ch 40

 At Anna-Anna was on the phone with Robert.”Robert, You can’t bring Holly to town she has this virus we need to contain it” Anna said 

Felicia/Mac-Felica was on her way into the house when Rae came by,” Felicia “Rae, I need time to think about this” I understand I just wanted to tell you I need to leave town for a while an old friend of mine died and left me in charge of her estate in Pine Valley “Oh, I’m sorry about your friend “Thanks, Do you want to go with me” Rae ask as Mac came by,” What’s going on” Rae needs to leave town to deal with a friend who passed away estate, Why don’t I come with you? We can get to know each other “I would love that” I’ll go pack a bag, Come in” Felicia said 

At Bobbie’s bed and breakfast-Emma and Cameron, we’re talking about the virus.”We need to get it under control before anyone dies” Emma said as Robin came in.”It may be too late, My Dad went to London to rescue the woman he loves Holly she has it” No. There is no way they will be allowed in the USA” No hopefully no one will bring it to town”

At ELQ-Brenda's room- Brenda had just come home to find her room empty,” Alec, Are you home “Brenda asked as she saw a note from Alec.”No” Brenda said she picked up her cell phone and tried to call Alec who wasn’t picking up.

At The Waterfront property-Michael was taking it all in about making a playground in honor of his children when Carly came by.‘Michael, Why are you out here so late” I’m just looking at my future, “Are you going to run the new hotel” No” What else is going on here? Is that a playground “Yes in honor of my dead children the ones you killed” Michael it was an accident “I still don’t have my family anymore “Yes and I’m sorry there is nothing I can do for you no matter what I can’t heal your broken heart “No you can’t “

No comments:

Post a Comment