Friday, September 20, 2024

Redemption ch 30

 At General Hospital -Elizabeth's room-Elizabeth was in bed and AJ was with her.”I just wanted to get out of here “I know you do but you have to take care of yourself too” You have been so supportive “I love you of course I will support you “AJ said as Tommy and Portia came in,” Can I go home “Yes, You can be release .”Portia said “Thanks, How are the twins “Elizabeth asked “They are not breathing on their own as I hope they would get there and the heart level is not good yet as I hope it would be so I’m calling in reforming “Who” Elizabeth ask “one of the best pediatrician I know and this hospital know, I called my mother “Tommy said “Simone, Tommy I trust your opinion too” Elizabeth said “Thanks I just want a second opinion on making your children better “Tommy said “Thanks, We appreciate it” AJ said Portia and Tommy left as Skye came in with bags.”I have a chance of clothes for you “Skye said “Thank you “We will let you get dressed “AJ said as he left with Skye.

Skye and Aj were in the hallway.”AJ, What is going on “Elizabeth can get out but the twins are not doing well “No” Tommy is calling in his mother, Simone she was a pediatrician here” We will do anything to get the twins better I promise, “Skye said “Yes we will, “AJ said as Elizabeth came by,” I want to see the twins first “Elizabeth said “Elizabeth, We will make sure the twins get better no matter what “Skye said “Thank Skye” Elizabeth said “I have a meeting, If you need anything call me” Skye said and left.

Elizabeth and AJ went by the nursing room and saw the twins.”As a nurse I’m supposed to take care of my patients and now I’m a mother and I can’t do anything “Elizabeth said “This isn’t your fault that the twins were preemie you did everything right when you were carrying them and I promise we will fight for them, They are Quartermaine and Hardly “AJ said “Yes we will fight for them” Elizabeth said “Yes, let’s get you home, You need to rest “Aj said 

No comments:

Post a Comment