Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 69 part 1

 At A Church Jax funeral- Josslyn was greeted the guest who were coming to say goodbye to her father.Robin and Emma and Noah and Anna and Nikolas and Elizabeth and The Quartermaine and Laura and Mac and Felicia and Kevin and Alexis and Sam and Kristina and Molly and Kristina and Lois and Trina.”Josslyn, How are you doing? You know I’m h ere for you”Yes I know you are,I’m sorry I didn’t take your call last night I just wanted to be alone”I understand but you don’t have to go through this alone”No you don’t, You have all of us you”Cameron said as he came by.”Thank, I know I have both your support “Always “

Anna and Mac were talking .”Do you think Jerry will show up” No I talked to my connection his in a Russian prison he won’t be out for a while “Jax wants Jerry to change he believes in him” Yes he did,” Anna said 

Josslyn was take a breath as Alexis came by.”Josslyn,Are you alright “No I’m not,I hate that I have to say goodbye to my father”I know it’s hard, You were the light of Jax life “Alexis said as the father came by.”We should start soon”The father said 

Michael and AJ were talking.”Go be with Josslyn “She upset with me because I wouldn’t get Mom out of jail”I understood your upset with Carly I had my reasons too but now you’re sister needs Carly be the biggest person you know Willow would want that “Yes you’re right “Michael said he went outside to Make a phone call as everyone start to sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment