Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Vengeance ch 70 part 1

 At The Church -Jax funeral- The town was there to say goodbye it was just getting started when a woman came in.”I’m late”The Woman ask as she pull off her sunglasses and everyone look at her.”Brenda”Skye said as Ned got up.”No you’re not late,Come sit down “Ned said as Skye roll her eyes and Brenda sit down by Ned and Olivia as Alexis got up to do Jax eulogy.”Jax and I were best friends we were married once it was just a marriage of convenience but it was one of my best ones, I can’t believe his gone, Jax was a businessman but he loved his family more than anything, His daughter Josslyn he fought to get custody of when she was a little girl, he loves you so much and Calista he was just getting to know you, Jax will live on with both of you and you are not alone we are here for you both, Jax is now with his parents John and Lady Jane who loved him so much “Alexis said she sits down.

Robin got up,”Jax was my best friend and he was there for me when I needed him and I was there for him I would tell him the truth when he didn’t want to hear it, I wanted him happy and I hope he was,Alexis is right he loved Josslyn and Calista with all his heart family was everything to him”Robin said she sit down.

Ned got up,”Jax was a business rival of mine but then we became great friends even though he married my girlfriend but we were helping our late friend Chloe , I will miss you”Ned said he sit down as Skye got up.”Jax and I were married and it ended horribly. Still, in London, we found each other again and became lovers as we were planning payback on everyone who hurt us, Maybe we were wrong for it and I’m sorry I didn’t tell him about our daughter Calista “Skye said as Michael came in with Carly who sits by her daughter and grabs her hands.

Josslyn got up.”I will miss my father he was the best Daddy I wish he wasn’t taken from me twice once when I was a little girl and now this time we will never be together again, I love you Daddy”Josslyn said she cried and sit down by Carly as Brenda got up.”I can’t believe I got this call that Jax is gone, He should still be here he was one of the good guys,I’m sorry I hurt you Jax I did love you but I could never give you what you wanted a marriage “Brenda said 


No comments:

Post a Comment