Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Redemption ch 43

 At Pine Valley Hospital- Angie was in the hallway stressing about this virus when Tad Rae and Felicia came in,” Angie, Tad was telling us about this virus “Yes, Rae it’s good to see you but there is nothing you can do, Not even I can” Angie said “I’m sorry that must be hard’s it is, Who are you” I’m Felicia Jones Scorpio a friend of Rae” Felicia said she didn’t want to say Daughter yet,” Nice to meet you, Who’s sick, Tad told me that Opal has it” Rae said “Yes she does’Angie said as Erica came storming in,’ Angie! Bianca called me that Kendall is sick! Where is she! I demand to see her! Erica yelled “Erica, Yes Kendall is sick but one thing about this virus is no one can see anyone except doctors and nurses it’s very contagious this is more dangerous than COVID, “Angie said “So my daughter is sick and I can’t do anything! “Yes! I understand your frustration about this I’m too “Is there a cure “No,That’s the must frustrating part “Angie said as Bianca came by.”Bianca”Erica said they share a hug.”So all we can do is watch our love one die? Tad ask “No! That’s not going to happened! So who else has it! Erica ask “My mother “No! Opal “Erica said “Yes and Krystal and Colby “Angie said “I hope Colby makes it ,Krystal after what she did to my daughter on the another hand ‘Erica said “Mom”Bianca said “Sorry, is Jr here”No, We can’t get a hold of him”Bianca said 

In the chapel-Liza was saying a prayer for Colby she felt helpless seeing her daughter sick and she couldn’t do anything as Erica came in.”Liza, I’m sorry about Colby” Thanks, I’m sorry about your daughter too, I hate this I feel so helpless too, I was living in Port Charles away from my daughters and I should have been here” We both didn’t cause this but as a mother, we feel responsible for it” Yes we do And I hate that I can’t see Kendall “Yes”

Tad and Peter were in the hallway.”Mom had to make it , We can’t lose her “No we can’t “Tad said as Liza and Erica came back into the hallway and Angie look at them sad.”I have some new “Angie said 

No comments:

Post a Comment