Friday, September 27, 2024

Redemption ch 49

 At Tracy’s hotel- The party was coming to an end when Lila Rae went by Skye.”Mother, I have some bad news, Tea died in Llanview from a virus “No, How is Daniella “Not good” I hope this virus stays out of Port Charles “Me too “

Pine Valley-Myrtle house- Rae had come in with Felicia .”This is a sad visit “Yes it is” Felicia said Rae saw a box on the fireplace that her name in it and picked it up,” You know when I was looking for you I thought Myrtle was my mother I came across some information that I was adopted but it turned out to be a lie” I’m sorry “I did want Myrtle to be my mother, We had a great relationship “Rae said she open the box it was full with pictures of their time together and notes.’I believe Myrtle loved you too” Yes she did, She was pregnant once and gave up that baby girl, and never knew what happened to her,” Rae said as she looked at the note.”Well now we know who that baby is” Rae said 

Erica house-Erica came into her old house and picked up her cell phone.”Skye, I’m moving back to Pine Valley you can give my talk show to anyone “Erica said she hung up the phone.”I’m home “Erica said 

At Llanview-Tea house-Daniella came into the house to pack up and she looked around.”I can’t believe you’re gone, I feel so alone” Daniella said 

In the hospital room- Vicki was in bed when Her children came in wearing PPE.”We are so glad you will beat this” Jessica said “ Me too, I love all of you so much” We love you too” Did anyone die “John and Tea” No! Natalie, I’m so sorry “Vicki said “Thanks. I haven’t told Liam yet” You should it wouldn’t be easy but we will help him” Yes we will “

No comments:

Post a Comment