Monday, September 30, 2024

Redemption ch 52

 At a church- Elizabeth was in a room getting ready for her wedding with Sarah and Laura and Carolyn helping her,” I’m so glad we could get married today “Me too, You look beautiful, I know I have missed a lot of your wedding and I’m sorry but I’m glad I’m here now” Me too, I’m glad we work everything out” Me too” You and AJ are going to be happy together “Sarah said “Thanks, I’m glad you’re here too” Me too” Who’s going to walk you down “I know I should have Dad but he can’t so I ask my boys to give me away “I think that’s perfect”

Jeff was in the hallway talking to his grandson.”I’m glad you’re are giving your mother away I think that’s perfect “Me too” Cameron said as Aj came by.”AJ, you better not hurt our mother “I wouldn’t “AJ said as Dex and Michael came by and Cameron Jake, and Ayden left,” I’m glad you both are here” Me too” Dex said as Skye Ned and Olivia, and Kevin and Robin and Emma came in.

Elizabeth's room- Elizabeth was finished up getting ready when the boys came in.”Mother you look beautiful “I’m so glad you’re all here and going to walk me down “We want you happy “I want you all happy too and I’ll be proud of all of you know, “Elizabeth said 

Sarah walked down the aisle with Steve and then Tommy walked Laura down who looked at Maya then Elizabeth came down the aisle with her boys by her side and she was smiling looking at AJ who was waiting for her with Dex and Michael.

We are here to celebrate the love of Elizabeth Webber and AJ Quartermaine, they both wrote their vows “The father said “Elizabeth I haven’t felt like this in a long time I felt lost but now I have felt complete with you And twins and both our children we are a blending family, I love you completely “AJ, Last time we had a relationship it didn’t turn out well and I’m glad this time it different and I know in a couple of days Hardly and Monica will be better and can come home, I love you and we will get through anything “Yes we will “AJ said “Does anyone object “No one say anything.”I pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride” The father said 

No comments:

Post a Comment