Friday, September 13, 2024

Redemption ch 7

 At ELQ hotel-Brenda and Robin were finishing up having coffee together when Lucy came by.”Brenda just the person I need to talk to, Robin it’s nice to see you “You too, I have to get back to the hospital I should go” Robin said “I’ll call you “Brenda said Robin left.”Let’s go somewhere private and talk “Alright, “Brenda said 

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was working when Emma came by,” How are you feeling “I’m a little tired but I have always worked through my pregnancy “Elizabeth said as Cameron said.”Cameron, you’re home” Yes you are looking at your next intern “Oh Cameron you are following in the tradition of our family and I couldn’t be more proud of you,” Elizabeth said as Tommy and Steve came by.”Cameron is going to be an intern here“That’s wonderful “Thanks I don’t want special treatment “We wouldn’t, Dr.Scorpio-Drake do you want to show Cameron around “Yes I would love to” Emma said they left as Robin came by,” Who is Emma with “ My son Cameron his intern here” That’s wonderful “Yes it’s excellent to have more family members working here “Yes it is, I was so happy when Emma told me she want to be a doctor, I just now worry about Noah he hasn’t found his path “He will just give him time”

Emma and Cameron were talking.”Do you like working here” Yes I do, it was a little hard working with my mother but I’m a good doctor as she is” What is your specialty “Pathologist, I like lab work, What about you” I haven’t pick one yet” I know it’s not easy working in a field that you’re family is in but you will find your path “Thanks I do hope I will “

Elizabeth went by her grandparent's picture on the memorial wall.”Both of your legacies live on with the next generation of Hardy’s. I hope you’re watching over us and will be proud of us, You’re legacy is hard to live up to but it’s worth it” Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment