Friday, September 13, 2024

Redemption ch 8

 At Lila Rae's house- Lila Rae had made her father's house hers she kept a few things of her father’s because she missed him so much and was putting a picture of him on the fireplace when Skye came in.”So Lila Rae you took over your father’s house, I hope that’s all you taking over “Skye said as Lila Rae turned to face her mother.”Mother, I’m not taking over the mob business, The Coffee shop is just a coffee shop “I hope you’re not lying to me and you also had nothing to do with Ava and Julian's death” I didn’t “I just worry about you and your sister “Mother, We are fine now, Why don’t you start living your life not just working and worry about us” Maybe you’re right I need to focus on my life I just want to give you and your sister everything “You have “I talk to Calista about moving back to the mansion, I’m sure you don’t like her and the children living here” I do like my sister here and my niece and nephew, it’s a big house but whatever Calista want I will support her” Me too, I see you later then” Skye said she hug her daughter goodbye and left.

At Ned/Alexis campaign headquarters- Alexis and Ned were going over Ned's debate with Felicia as Ric came in.”Ned, Are you ready for tonight “Yes I am, I know I will win this election “Yes you will “We can do a lot for this town’Alexis said “Yes”

At The Township hall- Harrison was at the building talking to a man.”I need you to do something for me and it will be worth it for you said 

At Ava coffee shop- the building was destroyed still from the explosion as Sam came by and looked around it she had a feeling about the explosion as Lucas came by.”Sam, What’s going on” I have a feeling someone planned the explosion and killed Ava and Julian it wasn’t just the oven that was left on” Who would try to kill them? I don’t know but I will look into it” Just be careful I don’t want to lose you “I will, I promise “

No comments:

Post a Comment