Sunday, September 1, 2024

Vengeance ch 49 part 1

 At Alexis- Alexis was at home looking at a picture of her and Julian together remembering the time they had gone Molly came in with tea,” I made you some tea, Mom I’m worried about you” I’ll be alright, I can’t believe that Julian who wasn’t back long is now gone again “Me too” I wonder if we have another mob war going on “I hope not” Me too” Have you talk to Sam after the hospital “She wanted to be alone”I hope she alright “Me too”

At The Warehouse- Robert Anna and Mac were looking around and found Selina's body on the floor.”Selina”I thought she disappeared a couple years ago “Anna said “She probably fake it, So now we have another mob boss gone”Robert said “I talk to Skye,Tomas was resigned by the CIA his not in town “Anna said “Could that just be a coincidence’Mac ask “I’m waiting on here news from the CIA to confirm it”Anna said “Who else could be responsible for this and Ava and Julian “Robert ask “Well Lila Rae just took back Lorenzo coffee shop “Anna said “You think this is all Lila Rae”Mac ask “She is Lorenzo daughter who wants vengeance for her father death “Anna said “I hope your wrong “Me too”

At Lila Rae coffee shop-Lila Rae was at her desk thinking about everything,”I have my revenge on everyone who hurt my family, Daddy I did it for you”Lila Rae said as she was holding a picture of Lorenzo.

Skye was listening at the door and in heard Lila Rae and was worrying about her daughter and didn’t know what to do about it some of the way Lila Rae was acting was her own fault she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment