Monday, September 30, 2024

Redemption ch 54

 At ELQ hotel-Elizabeth and AJ's wedding reception everyone was celebrating their wedding and sitting down eating dinner.”I would like to make a toast, AJ we have a different relationship I always thought you would screw up and when you did I throw your mistake in your face and I’m sorry I did that now you have changed and into the man that I know Alan would be proud of, I do hope you have the bested said “Thank Ned, That means a lot to me” AJ said 

“I think it’s time for the daughter and Daddy dance, “The DJ said Jeff And Elizabeth shared a dance. “Elizabeth, I’m glad that we made up now I can die in peace “Daddy” I’m dying I can feel it, We both know what death looks like” Yes we do, I'm glad we put the past behind us, I’m glad you came to town “Me too, AJ better make you happy, knowing your happy give me peace, “Jeff said 

Sarah and Nikolas were dancing.”It’s been nice having dinner with you, I’m not sure if I can find love again but i want too”Me too,We do have a history “Yes we do”Nikolas said 

Ned and Olivia were dancing together and Olivia wasn’t feeling good.”Olivia, Are you alright “No I been tired all day”Olivia said’Do you want to sit down “No, I’m right where I want to be”Olivia said 

Skye and Ric were dancing.”I’m so happy for my brother he finally is happy “Yes, I’m glad that Elizabeth is happy I hurt her so much “Yes, Do you think you could fall in love I do, What about you “Yes I do if I could trust that person “Skye said she was feeling tired.”Are you alright “Yes just tired “Skye said 

Jeff went by Sarah and Steve and Elizabeth.”I love all of you and I’m glad we made up, my time is coming soon” Jeff said “No” You all have made me proud “Jeff said “We love you too “Yes we do, each one of us has made mistakes in our life” Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment