Monday, September 23, 2024

Redemption ch 35

 At ELQ Hotel- Rae was having a drink when Skye came by.”Skye, Can we talk? I been trying to get a hold of you “I know I've just been busy with the new hotel and helping AJ and Elizabeth “How are their twins “Not good, I’m scared for my brother “Skye said as Felicia came by,” Rae, Can we go somewhere and talk “Felicia ask “What do you have to talk about with Rae “Skye ask “All three of us need to talk, I have been keeping a secret “Rae said “Let’s go on the balcony and talk “Felicia said they went to talk.”So What is your secret now Rae” Skye asked “It’s what it’s always been, About who my daughter is, It’s not you Skye as you know it’s Tracy, I lied to you after I found the truth “Rae said “Yes, I know I’m not your daughter so that means “Skye said “I’m, My mother is Rae” Felicia said “Yes, I was young and my mother raised you “Why did you keep it a secret? Why didn’t you come to see me” I was young when I ended up pregnant and after I had you I went to college and started my life “So you just moved on? Felicia asked “I know you would be better off with my mother we disagreed so much and fought “Who was my father? Felicia asked “That I don’t know, I ended up pregnant with you when I was dated Alan and another man,” Rae said “So Felicia could be a Quartermaine “Skye asked “Yes, I have been wanting to tell you both of you “I want a DNA test, “Felicia said “Alright, I will do one,” Rae said Felicia and Rae left.

Skye was feeling relief about all this when she picked up her cellphone and called Lila Rae.”Lila Rae, please call me. I just wanted to make sure you’re alright “Skye said 

At a summer cabin-Lila, Rae came up to the cabin and opened the door.”No, it can’t be “Lila Rae said she was in shock about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment