Monday, September 2, 2024

Vengeance ch 54 part 1

 At Bobbie’s bed and breakfast and tenant- Lucas's room- Lucas and Brad were having dinner together,” Do you like it here” Yes it’s just like I remember when I was a little boy living here with my parents “You look happy “I’m trying to rebuild my life, Brad you have a chance to rebuild your life too yes you took Wiley but you have pay for it and you’re not the only person who has done something wrong “Thank your forgiveness means a lot to me “Brad said as there was a knock on the door it was Sam.”Lucas, Brad why are you here” Sam, I have forgiven Brad we all have done things in our past “Yes I guess you’re right, I just came here to talk about our father's death” I’ll go” Brad, I have enjoyed today “Me too,” Brad said he left.”Lucas, Did you sleep with Brad” Yes I did” You still love him” Yes I do” I want you happy I’ll try” Thank so what about Julian's death” Anna finished the investigation. Julian and Ava died because of a gas leak that’s why the shop exploded “So it’s over” Yes” I can’t believe this is how it ended “Me too”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye was in the den when Ned came in.”Skye, I heard you got Chandler enterprise back “That’s not all I got back, I’m on my way out to the office, “Skye said as she left as Olivia came in,” Olivia, How is Leo doing “He doesn’t understand how Julian died again he wants to know to know him” I’m sorry this happened “Me too, I saw your news conference “What did you think of it” Yes I agree the mob needs to stay out of this town the violence needs to be over “Yes it does “

At Bobbie’s bed and breakfast and tenant- Lucas's room- Lucas and Sam were talking.”I’m wrong to give him a chance “No you’re right we all have a past I do so did everyone I loved you can’t help who you love “Thanks for being supportive “We are family that’s what we do” Sam said as there was a knock on the door it was Josslyn.”Josslyn, Why are you here” I want custody of Avery, I don’t believe that Nina should raise her” Josslyn what do you want me to do” Both of you are Avery's only family left, Can you help me with it” I understand you want Avery but right now isn’t the time for a custody fight she just loses her mother, “Lucas said “I have my children who are getting older now to raise, You need to focus on your future, “Sam said “I just miss Avery so much, “Josslyn said 

No comments:

Post a Comment