Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Vengeance ch 64 part 1

 At Jax house-Josslyn was at his house packing up his belongings and crying when there was a knock on the door  she went to open it was Michael.”Michael,I’m glad you’re here”I want to chec k on you “I’m just packing up Dad belongings I need to see the house and plan the funeral “You don’t have to do this alone “I know,Michael I understand your upset with our mother but I need her to get out early “Josslyn I would do anything for you but not that I’m sorry “Michael, We both lose so much all this anger can’t help us get it back “The Judge sentenced Mom I can’t undo it”Yes you can you have power ,You’re a Quartermaine “Josslyn said “Yes and this family only like that when they need something from me”Michael said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Elizabeth and AJ were going over there wedding plans.”I feel so sad plan a wedding when Jax died”It’s sad that he died”Yes it is”But if you want to get married before the twins arrive you need to do it soon”Yes I do,Alright we will keep the date in two weeks we will be married “Elizabeth said as Skye came in,”Skye, How are you doing “I just can’t believe that Jax is gone, yes I was angry with him for hurting me in our marriage but I didn’t want this”I know you didn’t “Did you love him still “Elizabeth ask “I wanted to love him but unfortunately that belongs to a man who hurt me even more Lorenzo , I just suck at love”Skye said as she sit on the couch.”You love with your whole heart and want someone who accepts you for who you are” AJ said “Yes and that’s Lorenzo he never tried to change me but I need to get over himHe's dead” Skye said 


At A secret location- A house- A man was sitting at his desk with his back turned when his phone rang and he picked it up,”I’m glad it’s done now we need to come up with plan b for revenge on everyone “He said 


No comments:

Post a Comment