Friday, September 20, 2024

Redemption ch 25

 At General Hospital—Elizabeth's room- Elizabeth was in bed sleeping when AJ came in the room and took Elizabeth's hand as Elizabeth woke up.”AJ, What happened “Hi, You give birth to twins and then you lose a lot of blood, Robin and Portia had to do surgery on you, They had to do a hysterectomy “Oh, Are the twins okay “Yes they are, Are you okay about having a hysterectomy “Yes I’m “I’m sorry you were in this position, Maybe we should have not had the twins “AJ said as Elizabeth took his hand.”AJ, I don’t regret having the twins, we didn’t know this would happen “No we don’t “I want to see them” Elizabeth said “I know but they are premiere and need to stay in the nursing and you need to rest” AJ said “Yes, We need to reschedule the wedding “We will, I’m just glad you’re alright, I love you” I love you too “Elizabeth said as Portia and Robin came in,” Elizabeth, How are you feeling “I’m a little tired “Yes it was a lot the surgery took awhile to stop the bleeding and we had no choice to do a hysterectomy “Robin said “It’s alright, How are the twins “Elizabeth ask “They are on oxygen and will need to be monitored before they can be released “Portia said “Can we see them” Tomorrow you, need to rest “Alright, Thank you both for everything “We are just glad you’re alright “Robin said they left.

“Elizabeth was feeling tired.”Why don’t I go and let you rest “Aj asked as Carolyn and Jeff came in.”Elizabeth we know you need to relax but we just wanted to see you” I’m glad you’re here” We love you and couldn’t lose you” You didn’t “No we didn’t, “Jeff said as Steve and Sarah came in,” Elizabeth, we are glad you’re okay we love you, “Steven said “I love you all too, I’m glad your here for me and the twins “I told them the names we picked out “Oh, Hardly and Monica “Yes, I love the name “Me too” Elizabeth said as she felt tired.”I think Elizabeth needs her rest” Yes, We will go” Jeff said “Elizabeth, I’ll be here in the morning “AJ said as Jake Ayden and Cameron came in,” Mom, We are glad you’re alright “Me too” We will be back in the morning “Yes we will “

No comments:

Post a Comment