Friday, September 6, 2024

Redemption ch 3

 At Jax old house -Josslyn was at his house she had been staying there since he died and going through his belongings when there was a knock on the door it was Carly with a bag of food.”I have food for you, Can I come in “Yes, I’m glad you’re here, I need you mom”Josslyn said Carly put the food on the table and hu g Josslyn.”You always have me, No matter what I’m here for you, You’re father loved you so much he did, I love Dad too” I loved Jax too I wish I never hurt him that was one of my regrets’Yes” What are you going to do with this house” I’m going to sell it, Dad was in financial trouble when he died the house is in financial close,I don’t want to sell it but I have too”I’m sorry, Have you thought about what Brenda say at the funeral “No I haven’t had time, Do you think he is my brother “I think you need to focus on your grief for your father “Yes I do, I had enough surprises siblings for now”Yes you have “

At ELQ hotel-Skye and Calista were having breakfast and talking.”The new Waterfront hotel and the shopping center will be open soon maybe you could run that” A shopping center “Yes, We need to get buyers for the store soon” I could do that” Calista said “Yes you could, I’m sorry I push you into something you not” It’s alright mother “ Calista said she looks at Brenda.”So that woman had Jax son, I have a brother “We don’t know if he is your brother, I want you to stay away from her”Why do you hate her”It’s a long story now I need to go to a meeting,Well I see you and my grandchildren at home”Yes Mother “Good”Skye said and left,

Brenda and Lois table -Brenda and Lois were having breakfast.”So what is Calista like” Oh she likes Skye Spoiled but she has been through a lot, She has tripled “She is a mother “Yes, and one son was kidnapped from the hospital by her grandmother, Tomas saved him” I’m glad his safe “Me too, So how long are you going to stay “I think I’m home now”

No comments:

Post a Comment