Monday, September 2, 2024

Vengeance ch 58 part 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was in the den put up a drawing board with blueprints on it when Olivia and AJ and Skye and Brooklyn and Dillon and Elizabeth and Lila Rae and  Calista and Michael and Dex came in,”Ned, What is this emergency ELQ meeting about “Skye ask as Cameron and Ayden and Jake and Danny came in,”I just got the blueprint for the waterfront, I think everyone will like it, Right by the hotel we will also put a shopping center and a garden and waterfall in honor of Lila”Ned said “It looks great but what about the clinic in honor of my parents “AJ ask “I was thinking we would do that by Charles street, Alexis and I ask Laura to be in charge fixing Charles street “Ned said “Laura will be perfect at that”Elizabeth said “Yes she will”Ned said “It looks great but who will run all this”Brooklyn ask “That’s why I call this meeting, Ayden I think you as head chef at the restaurant will be perfect “Ned said “Ned,You don’t have to do that‘Elizabeth said “I want too,Ayden is a wonderful chef “Ned said “You want me though “Yes,We believe in you and you can pick the menu we just want it classy’Ned said “Thank you ,You wouldn’t regret this”Ayden said”no we wouldn’t “Olivia said Calista was so bored and pour herself some coffee as Ned was talking.”Now the shopping center ,Skye and I have idea of who should be in charge of it”Ned said “Yes we want Calista”Skye said as Calista took a slip of coffee and spit some out.”Sorry,But Mother I’m running the charity gale at the hospital, I’m trying my best I even hire a assistant “Who”Skye ask “Lucy Coe she say she know Great Grandmother and love her”Calista said “Calista this charity should be run by us, You can do this on your own and run the shopping center “What about my children “That’s why you have a nanny”Skye said “Who will run the hotel”Brooklyn ask she try to fix the tension between Skye and  Calista.”Do you want it Brooklyn”No between running the hotel and the record label I’m full,” Brooklyn said 

“Ned this plan looks great though “Yes it does” Yes I’m going to honor the hotel in honor of Mother I want a plaque by the hotel’s says “You want to honor Tracy? Skye ask “Yes, Mother is the reason we got the hotel back and now this one she saved our family fortune, Skye you need to deal with the fact that she your mother “Ned said “No! I don’t! Tracy is a coward for never telling me till she was dying! She was horrible to me! I will not accept her as my mother or honor her! Skye yelled and ran out of the room.”Should we go after her”Lila Rae ask “No Let her cool down “AJ said “This meeting when we’ll”Olivia said 

No comments:

Post a Comment