Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Redemption ch 21

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Brooklyn were working on a centerpiece for the wedding.”I’m so happy for AJ” Me too” Do you think you will find love again “I don’t know Chase hurt me a lot when he broke my heart “I understand that pain I've been there but you can’t run from love, You deserve to be happy “Skye said as her cellphone rang .”Laura, What is it? No, it’s early, We will be there “Skye said she hung up the phone as Lois Lila Rae and Calista came in,” That was Laura, Elizabeth is in labor, “Skye said “No it’s early, “Lois said “Yes it is we need to get the hospital “Skye said “Yes we do, What about the wedding tomorrow “Brooklyn ask “I guess it’s on hold” Skye said “I’ll call Ned on the way” Lois said they left,

At General Hospital-Elizabeth’s room- Elizabeth was in the bed and AJ was holding her hand.”AJ, if anything happens you need to choose between me and the twins “Don’t! I don’t have to pick between you and the twins nothing will happen “AJ said kissing Elizabeth as Portia came in,” Dr.Robinson it’s early” Yes it is but you’re going into labor I will make sure the twins have everything they need “I was just telling AJ if you have to pick between us pick the twins “We don’t have to pick between you and the twins because nothing is going to happen now let’s start this” Portia said 

In the hallway-Cameron and Jake and Ayden and Laura were in the hallway.”Mom, Has made it we can’t lose her” Ayden said “We wouldn’t, Mom is healthy and has done it before, “Jake said “Yes but she was younger then,” Cameron said “Yes she was,” Ayden said as Lucky came by.”I heard Elizabeth is in labor it’s early “She will be alright your mother is strong “Lucky said “Yes she is” Laura said as Skye and Brooklyn and Lois and Lila Rae and Calista and Ned came in.”Is Elizabeth alright “We don’t know anything, “Laura said 

Elizabeth room- Elizabeth was in labor while AJ was holding her hand and Portia was delivering the twins.”Elizabeth you need to push” Portia said as Elizabeth pushed and out came one of the twins who was crying.”You’re doing good now we just have one more “Portia said as Elizabeth pushed and out came another twin who was crying and Elizabeth fainted.”Elizabeth said “AJ, you need to leave so I can work on Elizabeth “Portia said AJ left as Robin came in.

“AJ, how are Elizabeth and the twins “Skye asked “The twins are fine, Elizabeth fainted after she delivered them, I can’t lose her,” AJ said “You won’t, “Skye said 


No comments:

Post a Comment