Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Redemption ch 41

 At General Hospital-Simone and Tommy were talking about AJ and Elizabeth's children.”Tommy, You are doing everything by the book following the procedure in premature birth “Simone said as AJ and Elizabeth came by,” AJ Quartermaine, Elizabeth you both look good it’s been a while “Yes it has, I’m glad you’re back” Elizabeth said “I have read your children case and Tommy has done everything that needed to be, Now it’s up to the twins to gain weight and recovery from this” I thought so” Elizabeth I know this is hard you’re a nurse but now you’re a mother “Yes, I believe the twins will recover’” There nothing you can do to” Are you staying “Maybe I do want to spend time with my son” It’s good to have more family here” Yes it is Tommy said as Steve came by,” Any news on my niece and nephew “No, We just have to wait and see what happens “Elizabeth said “The twins will pull through, I believe it” Steven said 

At an office- Robin was meeting with Emma Maya and Matt.’Robin, What is going on” Maya asked as Steve and Tommy came in,” Sorry we are late “It’s alright, I just have information on this new virus, Someone I love has it in London” No” Yes I’m afraid it’s just a matter of time before it comes to the state, “Robin said as Portia came in.”I have information on this virus it’s in Pine Valley “No, This isn’t good “

Felicia and Rae were driving to Pine Valley,” I’m glad we are doing this” Me too” Felicia said as her cellphone rang it was Anna,” Anna, I’m on my way to Pine Valley with Rae” Felicia said She hung up her phone.

At Erica's was in her office going over her show it was a hit and she was happy about it when her cellphone rang.”Bianca, How is everything, No! I’m on my way! Erica said she hung up the phone and called Skye,” Skye, I need to get back home to Pine Valley, Kendall is sick “Erica said 

No comments:

Post a Comment