Sunday, September 1, 2024

Vengeance ch 52 part 1

At The Police station-Anna was in her office looking at a file about Ava and Julian and Selina's death when Sam came in,” I want to know if you can put your past with my father and look into his death “Yes I can, I just got the report from the explosion of the coffee shop it exploded from a stove that was leaking gas “So it was just a gas leak that killed my father and Ava “Yes” Do you think it was an accident “It’s looking like it” Have you told Lucas” No not yet” I would like to tell him” Of course “Does this mean the case is closed “Yes I’m sorry “I was hoping I could blame someone to help me deal with it but I can’t “I’m sorry it ended this way for you and your family “Anna said Sam left.

At The prison cell- Josslyn was visiting with Carly.”Jose, What’s going on? Is everything alright “No it’s not, Ava and Julian are dead today “What happened “An explosion at the coffee shop “No” I’m worried about Avery, I have a feeling that Ava wants Nina to raise Avery “Probably, Joss you can’t let that happened you have to fight for Avery, How? Talk to Lucas he has a biological tie to Avery, and I will. I just hate all this your in jail and Michael is upset with you. I miss our family the way it was” Me too baby’ 

At Bobbie’s bed and breakfast and Tenant-Luca's room- Lucas and Brad had just had sex and we’re in bed .”So what does this mean “I don’t know, Brad I have always cared for you it never stops “Same here I regret hurting you “I know you did it out of love “Yes it wasn’t to hurt you” I knew let’s just take this slow” Alright “

No comments:

Post a Comment