Monday, September 23, 2024

Redemption ch 33

 At Lila Rae- Lila Rae was getting ready to leave when she opened the door and saw Baz by it,” Baz, Why are you here “Because I want to know what happened to my father, Do you have any information on this case” No I don’t, I’m sorry you’re father left town I understand wanting your father back “Yes you do” Baz we are family and I’m here for you” Thanks, I should go” You’re not alone” Lila Rae said Baz left as Lila Rae got a text message which she thought it was odd.

At Kristina's Newspaper office-Kristina was at her desk looking through some papers from the election and read it .”Wow! This is huge” Kristina said “What’s huge? Alexis asked as she came into the office.”I looked up information on each candidate when I was covering it even you and I found some information on Felicia that she may not know” Is it bad” In a way you look at it” Kristina said she showed Alexis the information.”You need to tell Felicia and not post it” You’re right. I wonder if she knows about it” She probably doesn’t, Why don’t I tell her? I’m more close with Felicia “Alexis said “Alright “Kristina said as Rae came in.”Rae, Why are you here “Alexis asks “I do the advice column for the newspaper “Oh that’s nice” Congratulations on your win “Thanks “Here is my column. I’m off now” Rae said “Thanks Rae,” Kristina said Rae gave it to Kristina and left. “I should go,” Alexis said “I hope it goes well “Me too,” Alexis said 

Lila Rae was in her car driving up to a summer cabin when her cell phone rang she put it on speaker.‘Mother, I’m taking care of some business for the coffee shop, I’ll be back later” Where are you going “Mother, I can handle this, I’ll call you later “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae” Skye said as Lila Rae turn off the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment