Friday, September 20, 2024

Redemption ch 24

 At General Hospital- Elizabeth surgery room-Robin and Portia were doing surgery on Elizabeth who was unconscious and bleeding out.”Elizabeth you have to stay with us” Portia said “I see something that will stop the bleeding’Robin said “It has to work and then we will do the hysterectomy “Portia said “Yes” Robin said 

In the hallway-Sarah was holding Elizabeth's purse and opened it and pulled out a list as AJ came by.”What’s this” The names that Elizabeth wanted to name the twins “Sarah said “Elizabeth and I talked about these names, we both agreed to them” AJ said as the family came by.”What are the names “Ned asked “Hardy for our son in honor of Steve and Monica for our daughter “AJ said “That’s wonderful news “Carolyn said “Yes it honored both families “Skye said “Yes it does “Laura said “Now hopefully Elizabeth will be alright to help me raise them “AJ said 

Ayden and Lucky were talking, Ayden are you alright “No I just don’t want to lose Mother, I don’t know what I’ll do without her and I feel helpless, “Ayden said “Me too,” Lucky said 

Laura and Nikolas, we’re talking.”I heard you and Lucky made peace with each other and I’m glad you did” Me too, We both have missed so much “Yes we have, Now We can’t lose Elizabeth “Laura said 

AJ was worrying about his fiancée when Robin and Portia came by,” We have news on Elizabeth “What Is it? Is my fiancée going to be okay “AJ asked “Yes we stopped the bleeding and did a hysterectomy on Elizabeth she is still under anesthesia so she is sleeping “Robin said “Thank you for saying the woman I love “AJ said he left,” I know AJ for years and I have never seen him like that he does love Elizabeth “Robin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment