Monday, September 2, 2024

Vengeance ch 53 part 1

 At Lila Rae coffee shop- Lila Rae  was working when Skye came in.”Lila Rae”Mother, I just want you to know you don’t have to worry about me I’m just selling coffee “Yes you are, The coffee shop is yours to run” Mother “I don’t need to know anything else “Alright, I’m moving back into Daddy house he left it to me” I understand you miss your father, Lorenzo loved you and Calista so much “Yes he did, I miss him every day “I know baby”Skye said 

At Jax's house- Jax was on the phone trying to get his money back that was embezzled from his account and was frustrated not getting anywhere when Josslyn came into the house.”Dad, Did you get the money back “No I just talk to a source of mine there is nothing I can do”What are you going to do”I’ll have to sell my business and any assets I have “Jax said “I’m sorry “This is all my fault I failed you “Jax said “No you didn’t “I heard about Julian and Ava “Yes I’m worried about Avery, Yes biological she not my sister but I love her”I know you do”I can’t stand back and let Nina raise her”Josslyn you don’t have any legal hold on Avery the court will throw out your case “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye was coming in the house when her cellphone rang.”Skye Quartermaine, That’s great news”Skye said she hang up the phone and smiled.”You don’t mess with me! Jax Jacks this is my revenge on you hurting me”Skye said to herself.

At Tea house- Tea was helping Daniella and Baz unpack their belongings when there was a knock on the door it was John .”Agent Cates, Why are you here” I have information about your mother “What about my mother “Juanita passed away in jail,” John said as Daniella and Baz came in,” Who is Juanita “My mother, Thank you Cates” You’re welcome, I’m sorry about this” I know, I may not get an answer but is my brother Tomas back in the CIA” Yes the agent need him “Is my Dad safe” Yes” John said and left.”Mom, Are you alright “Yes that woman wasn’t a mother to me she didn’t want me”Tea said she hug her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment