Monday, September 23, 2024

Redemption ch 39

 At ELQ hotel-Rae was in the lobby about to go to her room when her cellphone rang.”Rae Cummings, Oh yes I will come and deal with it, I have forgotten about it” Rae said as she hung up the phone.

At The Quartermaine mansion- The Twin's room- Elizabeth was still in the Twin's room when AJ came in.”Elizabeth, How are you doing “Alright I just organized the room, I need to do something, How did the meeting go” Great the waterfront property is done the hotel and shopping center we were just trying to think of a name “How did that go “We did it the Quartermaine tradition way, We argued but came up with a name” That’s good “Yes, Why don’t we go to bed and tomorrow we will go visit the twins” I’m tired “Me too”

At Bobbie’s and Breakfast tents -Emma was in the lobby looking up some stuff on her computer about the virus when Cameron came by.”Emma, What happened today at work? I took it off to be with my mother “It’s not good, Another virus-like COVID is on the way “No” Cameron said as he sat down and Emma filled him in on everything.”This could be deadly “Emma said 

At Anna- Anna and Felicia just finished having some wine.”Thanks for listening to me” Anytime I know what it’s like to deal with family “Yes you do” Felicia said as there was a knock on the door Anna opened it was Robin.”Robin, Come in” Anna said “Mom, Felicia, how are you doing “Not good “Robin, You look scared about something “I’m, I want to tell you because we may need your experience in the WSB” Robin said “What is it? Is it bad” Another virus is coming it’s like COVID-19” Are you sure? " “Yes, Emma found it’s in the UK right now,” Robin said as her cellphone rang she pulled it out of her purse.”Dad, What’s going on? No this isn’t good you can’t go “Robin said she hung up the phone.”What happened “Dad is on his way to London, Holly not good she has the virus “No”

No comments:

Post a Comment