Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Redemption ch 20

 At Felicia /Target headquarters-Felicia and Taggert were packing up their belongings with Laura who was helping them.”I know what you are both feeling and it’s sad and disappointing that you lost but you have done a champion that you could be proud of” Laura said “Yes, I guess so but we could have played dirty” Targget said “I don’t want to win like that” Felicia said as Ned and Alexis came in.”Why are you both here” We wanted to say that you ran a great champion and we want to work together if you want it” Alexis said “One thing we do have in common is the love for this community “Ned said “Yes we do, I agree with you there” Laura said “We want to work together on what is best for this community “Ned said “I guess we can work together on that, I want to make sure it’s mob free” Taggert said “Me too” Ned said “I have some idea for this community, Alright why not” Felicia said “Yes, Now I need to go help Elizabeth with the wedding “Laura said 

At The ELQ hotel- Elizabeth and Aj were making sure the room was all set for the wedding when Ayden and Jake were carrying the cake,” Be careful “Elizabeth said as they were about to take the cake to the table they dropped it.”No! Jake, I worked hard on this cake “Ayden yelled “Ayden it was a mistake “Jake said “Ayden it’s alright “Elizabeth said “No it’s too late to make a new one” Ayden said “I know how much effort you put in this cake and that’s what matters to me, it was an accident “Elizabeth said “Ayden it’s alright no one is perfect “AJ said as Dex And Michael and Cameron in.”Thanks, AJ” Ayden said “I’m glad you’re all here we want to know we love you all and this isn’t going to be easy but we love you all and will be a family, “AJ said as Elizabeth felt some pain. “Mom, Are you alright “Cameron asked “I’m in labor I can’t have twins now it’s too soon,” Elizabeth said “It’s going to be alright let’s get you to the hospital, “AJ said as Laura came by,” What’s going on” Elizabeth is having the twins now,” AJ said “Ok, Let’s get you to the hospital now,” Laura said she helps Elizabeth.”Laura can you call the family “Yes I can” Laura said AJ helped Elizabeth to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment