Sunday, September 1, 2024

Vengeance ch 48 part 1

 At General Hospital -Lucas was in the hallway when Michael and Josslyn came by.”Uncle Lucas,We are sorry about Julian “Josslyn said “Thanks I’m glad you’re both here”We are always here for you”Josslyn said as Nina and Scotty came by.”We heard about Ava, We are concerned about Avery”Josslyn said “Of course you are but either of you have legal rights to Avery , Ava left a Will and in that will she name a guardian for Avery”Scotty said “Besides we know you both don’t care for Ava just want Avery”Nina said as Trina came by.”Sorry I just got back in town,I heard about Ava is she alright “Trina ask as Portia came by,”No she not, Honey Ava didn’t make it”No! Trina yelled as Portia comforted her.”Trina, Ava enjoys your relationship she loved you”Nina said “I loved her two, I would like to be there when you tell Avery”Trina said “Yes me too”Josslyn said “Just Trina is welcome “Nina said “I want to see Ava”Trina said they left.”Do you think Nina is going to be Avery guardian “Josslyn ask “Sound like it”We can’t let that happen “Josslyn said “Avery just lose her mother she doesn’t need a custody fight “Lucas said 

Ava's room-Ava body was on the bed when Trina came in,” Ava, I’m sorry it came to this, I will miss you and protect your daughter, I love you I have enjoyed our friendship “Trina said she wiped her tears and left as Portia came in,” I’m sorry you are gone my daughter did care for you so much “Portia said 

At Ava Coffee shop- Anna was looking at the exposed looking for evidence of the bomb went Skye came by,” Anna, Do you think this was an accident “No I don’t, I think it’s a mob war” No” We went to talk to Tomas and were told his not in town” No the CIA resigned him” Really” Yes I hope we find out who did this for my family sake” Me too, I would love if we were done with the mob” Me too”

At a Warehouse-Selina was at the warehouse.”Ava thought she killed me now I have the last laugh I killed her”Selina said as the warehouse blew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment