Monday, June 5, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 19


At Skye/Ric-Skye was making sure the table was perfect she was nervous about tonight when Ric came in. “Skye, It's going to be okay you can do this lean on me tonight if you have to”Ric said “Just tell me I'm doing the right thing telling the children about the past, I can keep this forever “Skye said “Skye the children can handle this they are older. The only one who will be so upset is”Ric said “Sierra,It may hurt things between you and Sierra she looks up too you”Skye said “I know , Sierra was so young when this happened she need me”Ric said “Yes she did Sierra was only six when Lorenzo left, Lila Rae and Lorenzo were older I think they know more then they let on”Skye said “Could be, Sierra is going to be upset by it but she will forgive you “Ric said as Sierra and Grayson came in. “Mother, Is everything okay”Sierra ask “Yes, You look beautiful “Skye said “Thanks , It's a new dress”Sierra said as Lila Rae and Morgan and Lorenzo Jr and Lorenzo and Carly and Richard came in.”Richard it's nice too see you, How long is my baby brother going to be here”Sierra ask “Just for a while “Richard said “It's good to see you”Lorenzo Jr said they were not close at all.”You too”Richard said “I'm glad your back “Lila Rae said “Lorenzo , Can we talk”Skye ask they went to talk. “So Carly how are you”Ric ask “We don't have to do small talk “Carly said “Where is Raman”Lila Rae ask ,”He had plans”Carly said

Lorenzo and Skye we're talking. “Skye, Did you changed you're mind about this”Lorenzo ask “No,I'm going to do this I just hope you don't use this to and turn the children against me”Skye said “You did this “Lorenzo said “You are not a victim here too you played you're part in this “Skye said

Sierra was watching her parents fight deep down she wanted her parents back together.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment