Friday, June 23, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 4


“Sierra/Grayson story’/Michael and Sabrina story”

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was fixed the table for a romantic dinner with Grayson who was finally home from his golf trip. Grayson came behind Sierra and pull her in. “This looks so romantic “Grayson said “I'm glad you like it , I missed you a while you were away “Sierra said “I missed you too”Grayson said they sit down. “Grayson, I have some news, I'm pregnant”Sierra said “Oh Darling that's wonderful new “Grayson said they share a kiss. “This is going to be wonderful, We have came a long way “Grayson said “You have always been their for me, Dealing with what happened in high school and then after I deal with it and we both went to college we ended up married “Sierra said “We have a lot in common and you are understanding and you expect me for who I'm “Grayson said “That's what love is”Sierra said “Yes it is, I promise this baby will have it all ‘Grayson said “Yes, This baby will not have parents who fight over him or her”Sierra said “Never”Grayson said “Now we need to figure out how to tell everyone “Sierra said “We will “Grayson said

Michael/Sabrina story-Michael and Sabrina were marred with two children. Sabrina and Michael were having dinner with their children . “I'm sorry I been working hard”Michael said “We both have been working hard, I been so busy at the hospital “Sabrina said “Yes, I will try not to work hard “Michael said “We both just need to balance more, I love you Michael “Sabrina said “I love you and our children Avery and AJ Jr “Michael said

Copyright by Skye's the limit



No comments:

Post a Comment