Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 50


At Alexis house-Ned had brought Alexis home the house was trash from when Alexis was taken. “Alexis, Why don't you stay with me or the hotel “Ned ask “No , I'm not going to let whoever did this to me take anything from me”Alexis said “Are you should it wasn't Lorenzo “Ned ask as Mac came in. “Alexis, How are you feeling? Mac ask “I'm a little tired , What kind I do for you? Alexis ask “I'm take over the case, Do you remember anything about who took you? Mac ask “I didn't see the person who took me and then I wake up in the woods “Alexis said “I'm glad you're okay, If you remember anything “Mac said he left. “Ned, You can go too, I'm just going to rest,”Alexis said “Alright, If you need me call me”Ned said he left. Alexis went by the fireplace and pick up a picture of Ric and Molly when she was a baby. “Take care of my baby, I will miss you both “Alexis said

At Skye/Ric-Skye was with her children Lila Rae and Richard they were looking at pictures go their family. “Mother, When do you want the funeral “Richard ask “I don't know, Have you heard from Sierra “Skye ask “No”Lila Rae said “I'm going to try not to drink like I did last night “Skye said “We are here for you,Mother I want to tell Alexis who I'm “Richard said “It's okay if you want to tell Alexis “Skye said “I'm glad that you and father raise me”Richard said “I'm glad Ric was a part of my life “Lila Rae said “Me too, I don't regret marrying Ric”Skye said as Grayson came in walking Sierra in. “Sierra, Sure you be out of the hospital “Skye ask “Mother, I'm going to be fine I just have to rest but I had to see you, How are you doing mama “Sierra ask “I'm going to be okay somehow with all my children here”Skye said ‘Where Lorenzo Jr”Sierra ask “I'm not sure, We are looking at pictures of Ric, You know Ric loved our family”Skye said “Yes he did Mother “Sierra said “Yes”Lila Rae said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was on the phone. “You need to come home “Alan said he hang up the phone as Monica and AJ came in. “How is Skye? Monica ask “Not good, Skye been drinking we may need to do an intervention “Alan said “Let me talk to Skye first maybe I can get through to her”AJ said “Alright, I'm worrying about Skye. I guess Skye and Ric were keeping a secret about Richard, He really is Molly son”Alan said “Wow, Skye keep that secret for so long “Monica said “Yes and last time when Skye drink after her marriage to Lorenzo ended, Lila Rae saw it”Alan said “No, That's hard to see a parent not be perfect “AJ said “Yes,I just hope Skye stay away from Lorenzo “Alan said “Me too”AJ said “You can't stop Skye, She a grown woman we just have to be supporting “Monica said “We will”Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment