Monday, June 12, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 38


At The Police station-Lorenzo was in his cell when Kristina came by. “What did you do with my mother! Kristina yelled “Kristina, I don't know where you're mother is”Lorenzo said as Sierra came by. “If you did anything to my mother I will go after you! Kristina yelled “Kristina,I'm sorry about Alexis and I hope she come home safe “Sierra said “So do I , We are family but if your father killed my mother their no telling what I would do”Kristina said and left. “Did you killed Alexis,?Sierra ask “Sierra,In my line of work I can't answer some questions, I'm sorry but I do love you “Lorenzo said “Did you killed Josslyn father “Sierra ask “You sure go , I will be fine “Lorenzo said “How could you? When this come out Josslyn is going to be so upset! Sierra yelled “Sierra , I love Josslyn too! Protect her “Lorenzo said “I will “Sierra said and left.

At Lorenzo office-Carly went into the office to fine Lorenzo Jr there buried files. “I take it you are here to do the same thing “Lorenzo Jr said “Yes, We have to get you're father out of this”Carly said “We could blackmail Ric”Lorenzo Jr said “I do know something on Ric and you're mother but I don't know “Carly said “What is it”Lorenzo Jr ask “The truth about who you're brother Richard is”Carly said “What about Richard “Lorenzo Jr ask

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was having coffee when Sierra came in. “Grandfather, I need you're help”Sierra said “I heard that Lorenzo is in jail”Alan said “Yes will you help Daddy, Pay a judge “Sierra ask as Kristina came in. “I hope Grandfather doesn't do that , Lorenzo did something with my mother! If he killed her he deserves to be in jail! Kristina yelled “Kristina, I'm sorry about Alexis and I hope she is found alive but their more going on here “Sierra said “You can't protect you're father “Kristina said “I'm sorry but I can't help”Alan said “Fine”Sierra said and left. “Thank you Grandfather “Kristina said “You're welcome I do hope Alexis is found safe “Alan said “Me too”Kristina said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment