Tuesday, June 13, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 41




At The Quartermaine -Kristina was worrying about Alexis when Ned came in. “Kristina, How are you doing “Ned ask “Daddy, I'm worrying about mother, What is she died”Kristina ask “You're mother is strong and can survive and she will I promise you “Ned said “I do hope you're right “Kristina said they share a hug. “Me too”Ned said

At Skye/Ric-Skye had just say goodbye to AJ went Sierra came in. “Mother, Please stop Ric from doing this”Sierra said “I wish I could stop Ric but I can't, I'm sorry you had to see Ric arrest you're father “Skye said “I'm not a fragile, I can handle this I'm worrying about my sister when Josslyn find out what happened to her father “Sierra said “I know it's going to be hard on Josslyn “Skye said as Ric came in. “Ric , If you ever loved me and our family you would stop this and let my father go”Sierra said “Alexis is missing I can't let this go”Ric said “I do hope Alexis come home and I do hope it was worth it”Sierra said and left. “I hope it was worth it too because our family is falling apart! Skye yelled “Why I'm the bad guy? I'm doing my job! Lorenzo killed Jax and could of killed Alexis! His the bad guy here! Ric yelled “You're not just doing this as you're job you're doing this all because you are worrying I will go back to Lorenzo! Yes I do love him but I love you and our life together it's safe and I can trust it and I know when you walked out you will come back home”Skye said “I just wish you would love me that way! Ric yelled and left. Skye went by the bar and pour a drink of brandy and drink it.

At The Police station-Lorenzo was in his cell and Lorenzo Jr came by and Lorenzo went close to his cell. “Father it's all take care of”Lorenzo Jr said “I know I could count on you son”Lorenzo said Lorenzo Jr left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment