Monday, June 5, 2017

All Mixed Up part 1 ch 15


At General Hospital-Alan and Monica were at the nurse station when Sierra came in. “Grandfather,Monica, How is everything here”Sierra ask “Good, Why are you here”Alan ask “I have a appointment with Dr Lee”Sierra said “I hope everything is okay”Monica said “It could be, Grayson and I want to try to have a baby “Sierra said “That's wonderful”Monica said “I hope so”Sierra said as Grayson came in.”Alan, Monica “Grayson said “We will page Dr Lee”Monica said “Thanks “Sierra said Grayson and Sierra went to talk. “Sierra, Are you okay“Grayson ask “I'm just nervous about this”Sierra said “Think positive about this”Grayson said “You're right”Sierra said as Dr.Lee came by. “I'm ready for you “Dr. Lee said they left.

At Laura office -Laura was on the hospital board and like her job as Alan and Monica came in. “Thanks for meeting me, I have some news are administrators just quite “Laura said “Did she give a reason why “Alan ask “No but we need to find someone fast”Laura said “I will put an ad in the paper “Monica said “We both know someone who can do the job”Alan said

Dr.Lee office-Sierra was lying on the bed and Dr Lee was looking at her as Grayson was holding her hand. “I'm done, Now I will run some test and I will find out if you can have a baby “Dr. Lee said “How long will it take”Sierra ask “A day or two, I will call you as soon as I get the information”Dr Lee said “Thanks “Sierra said “I will let you get dress,”Dr.Lee said and left. “Sierra, Whatever it is we will face it together “Grayson said Sierra touch his face. “How did I get so lucky my Prince Charming “Sierra said “I was the lucky one “Grayson said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment