Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 54


“Remember the past”
At Lorenzo/Carly-Lorenzo had just hang up the phone as Skye came in. “Skye, Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “To get you to admin for once in you're life that you had something to do with my husband murder! And my baby girl being shot at!! I could of lost my daughter! Skye yelled “Our daughter! Sierra is ours and I'm glad she alive! I didn't have anything to do with this! Thanks to you're husband I was in jail! Lorenzo yelled “You could of ordered our son to shoot Ric! Don't you think about the innocent life you are playing with! Instead of planning not just my husband funeral I could be planned my little girl funeral too! I swear Lorenzo if our son is behind this “Skye said “I keep thinking we could of lose Sierra too but we didn't leave our son alone, I told Lorenzo Jr his not working for me anymore just leave it alone Skye “Lorenzo said “The best thing I ever did was take my children out of this house and leave you”Skye said as she cried and left. Lorenzo was hurt by that and remember that night Skye left they were having trouble in their marriage but Lorenzo want to fix it.

Flashback-Lorenzo and Skye were married and trying to make it work with Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Sierra. It was hard for Skye to try to accept Lorenzo life and not worrying about him when he was working one night while Lorenzo was working Skye when into his office and saw some business deals that Lorenzo was doing when Lorenzo came in. “What are you doing in my office “Lorenzo ask “Facing the truth about our marriage. I'm sorry but I can't deal with you're lifestyle worrying about you and make sure our children will be safe and it will not touch them “Skye said “It will not , I will keep our children safe”Lorenzo said “You can't “Skye said as she cried. “Skye, If you walk out you will not be take our children “Lorenzo said “I'm their mother, The children need me, I'm the only stable parent they have “Skye said “Skye! We can work this out! I know it's been hard this last couple of months but we can fix it”Lorenzo said “We can if you leave it “Skye said “I can't “Lorenzo said “Then it's over “Skye said Lorenzo grab her arms. “You can take the children but not for long! I will go after full custody “Lorenzo said “Go ahead and try! I'm powerful too! Skye yelled Skye when to take the children.

Skye pickup Sierra who was crying. “It's okay baby, We are going to the mansion “Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye! Don't do this! Lorenzo yelled “Calm down! You are scare the children “Skye said “What is going on”Lila Rae ask “We are going on a trip “Skye said “Father “Lorenzo Jr said “Lorenzo, Be a good boy and keep you're sisters safe “Lorenzo said “Yes father “Lorenzo Jr said Skye look at Lorenzo and cried and left with the children. That was the last time he was with Skye before he went to jail.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment