Monday, June 12, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 39



At General Hospital-Grayson was waiting for Sierra to come. He was worrying about Sierra when she came in. “Sierra “Grayson said “I don't know if this is important right now my father could go to jail it could also ruin my family “Sierra said “Sierra, You can't save Lorenzo, This is important too”Grayson said “Could you pay a judge? I have to stop this before something come out”Sierra said “It's not up to you”Grayson said as Dr. Lee came by. “Let's go to my office “Dr. Lee said they left.

At Skye/Ric-Skye was at home worrying about her family when Lila Rae in. “Lila Rae, How are you doing “Skye ask “Not good, How about you”Lila Rae ask “I hate that you're stepfather arrest you're father. I wish we can stop this”Skye said “You can Mother “Lorenzo Jr said as he came in. “Lorenzo Jr , I can't save you're father “Skye said “I know the truth about Richard so if you don't want this to come out I suggest you make Ric drop the change “Lorenzo Jr said “You're going to blackmail you're own mother? Well I see where you're loyal is anyway we told Richard the truth “Skye said ‘Sorry Mother, I just want to get my father out of this”Lorenzo Jr said “I want that too”Skye said “What is the secrets about Richard “Lila Rae ask “I'm not his mother , His mother is Molly”Skye said “Is Richard okay”Lila Rae ask “I think so, I don't know what we are going to do”Skye said

At General Hospital-Dr. Lee room-Sierra and Grayson were sitting down as Dr. Lee was going over the result. “Sierra, You can carry a child but you have what's called placental abruption it separated from the uterus “Dr.Lee said “Will the baby be ok”Grayson ask “The baby could have a low weight issue “Dr. Lee said “Anything else”Sierra ask “You could have heavy bleeding and you may need bed rest “Dr. Lee said “Well I only have one child “Sierra ask “You could, If you have a baby it could be complicated”Dr. Lee said “What do you suggest “Grayson ask he took his wife hand. “I suggest if you do have a baby you come to all you're doctor appointment and no stress and lots of bed rest”Dr. Lee said “Thanks”Sierra said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment