Monday, June 12, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 35

 

At Ric/Skye-The next day-Skye was having coffee when Ric came in all happy. “Skye, My beautiful wife “Ric said “Why are you so happy “Skye ask “I just love my life with you and our children “Ric said “I love it too, I sure go I'm back at ELQ”Skye said “That's great , I know you miss it”Ric said “Yes I did,So are you going after Lorenzo on this “Skye ask “If I have to, If Lorenzo hurt Alexis I will go after him”Ric said “I know but do you have any proof”Skye ask “I'm working on it”Ric said “Be careful we have a lot to lose our family “Skye said “I know, I need to go,”Ric said and left.

At Carly/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having coffee when Sierra came in. “Sierra, I'm glad you are here, I was so happy for you when you told me that you are taking the job so I brought you a gift “Lorenzo said he handed it to Sierra who opened it was a briefcase. “Thanks, Daddy “Sierra said “You're welcome, It has you're name on it”Lorenzo said “Thanks for believe in me”Sierra said as Ric and an officer came in. “Why are you in my house! Get out! Lorenzo yelled “Sierra, I'm sorry but I have to do this! Lorenzo you're under arrest for the disappearance of Alexis Davis and the murder of Jax Jack! Ric said he put handcuffs on Lorenzo. “Daddy Ric , Please don't do this “Sierra said “I'm sorry baby girl “Ric said “Sierra, It's going to be okay, Call Carly she will know what to do”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Sierra said she know that Lorenzo was in the mob but wasn't ready for this.

Copyright right by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment