Wednesday, June 7, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 26


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was looking at a picture of Tracy when Ned came in. “Don't tell me you miss my mother and want her back? Ned ask “I haven't seen Tracy since Mother kick her out of the house for blackmail Skye saying Skye wasn't my daughter then after Tracy left we found out it was a lie and Skye is my daughter after all “Alan said “I could've told you it was a lie Skye act like one of us”Ned said “I just feel bad that Tracy never made it to our parents funeral “Alan said “You would think Mother would check it but I haven't heard from her either has Dillon and Mother give away her ELQ stock which doesn't make sense “Ned said “No it doesn't “Alan said

At Kelly's-Sierra and Grace were having lunch after shopping all day. Grace was looking at a bracelet that was on her wrist” Thanks for my bracket “Grace said “You're welcome,,I love you Grace”Sierra said “I love you too Aunt Sierra “Grace said as Lorenzo came in.”Sierra, Grace, Can I join you”Lorenzo ask “Sure Papa “Grace said “Sierra “Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy, I'm not mad at you “Sierra said Lorenzo sit down. “Papa, Look at my new bracelet that Aunt Sierra brought me “Grace said “It's very nice,Grace why don't you go play some music on the jukebox ? Lorenzo ask he give Grace money and she went to play it. “Sierra, Are you mad at you're mother “Lorenzo ask,”I wish Mother and Ric didn't lie to me and just told me all this when you came back in town, I was so mean to you and Carly and Ramen”Sierra said “It was all handed wrong, But we can fix the past”Lorenzo said “I want that , I want to get to know you and for you to get to know my husband “Sierra said “Me too “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment