Monday, June 19, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 65


At Josslyn/Spencer-Josslyn wasn't sure what to do about Spencer cheating on her when Carly and Bobbie came in. “Josslyn, You're mother told me about Spencer. I know this is hard but you can do this, You're a Spencer “Bobbie said “Thanks Grandmother, But I'm not sure if I'm going to leave Spencer or not, I still love him”Josslyn said “Josslyn, Can you get passed this “Carly ask “I don't know but I owe it to my son to try I want Spencer Jr to have a stable childhood not like I did”Josslyn said “I'm sorry about that I want you to have a better childhood then you're brothers “Carly said “I just wish that Daddy didn't die in the plane crash”Josslyn said “Me too, Jax loved you”Carly said

At Skye/Ric -Ric wake-Skye and Her children and their spouses and Alan and Monica and AJ and Lydia and Michael and Kristina and Alexis and Rae were there. “So Rae, How long are you here? Monica ask “As long as my daughter needs me ‘Rae said “I'm glad Skye needs you”Monica said

Alan was talking to Skye. “Skye, How are you doing “Alan ask “I'm trying Daddy “Skye said “I know you want payback but it will not help”Alan said “I know, I'm glad Rae is here, Thanks for calling Rae “Skye said “You're welcome “Alan said “I want to make toast to my husband Ric Lansing we will never forget you”Skye said everyone cheered.

Sierra keep looking at Rae she wasn't sure about her when Alan came by. “Sierra, Are you really for work tomorrow “Alan ask “Yes, Grandfather , Can my mother trust Rae? Why was she away all this time, ? Sierra ask “You're mother can take care of herself and Skye sure be the one to tell you “Alan said “Yes Grandfather “Sierra said “You're going to be great tomorrow “Alan said “I hope so , I never want to disappoint you ‘Sierra said “You never do”Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment