Monday, June 5, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 18


At Carly/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having a drink as Carly came in. “Lorenzo, We need to talk, When you took care of Jax did you leave any evidence “Carly ask “No I didn't leave any evidence behind , I do know how to kill someone and not get caught “Lorenzo said ‘Yes you do, It's just that Alexis is going on how she has evidence on me”Carly said “I will handle it”Lorenzo said “Thanks, I do hate what I did to Jax I loved him but he was going to take Josslyn from me and Sonny was in jail for trying to kill AJ and it ruin his relationship with Michael and I left Sonny for good and try to get my life back then you came back to town from being in jail ”Carly said “Yes and we reconnected and fell in love and I help you keep you're daughter “Lorenzo said “Then we had our son, I do love you Lorenzo “Carly said “I love you too, We sure get ready for Skye dinner party “Lorenzo said “Yes, Are you sure about telling the children about the past”Carly ask “Yes they are adults now and can handle this “Lorenzo said “Yes, I will go change “Carly said she went upstairs.

Lorenzo made a phone call. “I need you to take care of something “Lorenzo said

At Alexis-Alexis was at home she was all alone Kristina had moved away and she hardly saw Nikolas. Alexis open a file about Jax death. “It's time everyone know how you died”Alexis said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment