Wednesday, June 7, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 24


At Sierra/Grayson -Sierra and Grayson were talking when Lila Rae and Grace came in. “Grace. I'm glad you're here , We are going to have a lot of fun today “Sierra said “Grace, Why don't you take you're bags to you're room”Lila Rae said “Yes Mother, Uncle Grayson and Aunt Sierra thanks for let me come over”Grace said and left. “Thanks Sierra “Lila Rae said “You know I love her like my own”Sierra said “Yes I know you do, She has her own room here, Anyway I didn't mean to listen to what you were talking about but what job did you get”Lila Rae ask “Grandfather offer me a job at the hospital to be a hospital administrator but I'm not sure “Sierra said “Why not you went to school to become an administrator you will be great at it, Why don't you believe in yourself”Lila Rae ask “I don't know, Anyway how long do I have Grace for”Sierra ask “Till 5, How are you doing about what happened last night “Lila Rae ask “I'm not sure how I feel, I wish you and Lorenzo Jr told me”Sierra said “I wish I did too”Lila Rae said “You don't always have to protect me “Sierra said “I know I want too”Lila Rae said They share a hug. “Dear, I have to go”Grayson said “Have a great day”Sierra said they share a kiss and Grayson left as Grace came in. “Grace, I have to go now be good for you're aunt”Lila Rae said “I will “Grace said Lila Rae left. “What should we do today “Sierra ask

At Spencer office-Nikolas and Spencer were talking. “I have some great news, It will make you very happy “Spencer said he pull out the file and show Nikolas. “Son this is great, I”m happy “Nikolas said “I know you would be soon we will own ELQ”Spencer said “Yes”Nikolas said

At The Docks-Skye was on the docks on the phone. “Sierra call me back I want to make sure you're okay , I love you “Skye said and hang up and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment