Thursday, June 15, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 48



At Skye/Ric-The next day-Lila Rae came into the house to find empty bottles of wine around the house. “No, Mother “Lila Rae said she pick up her phone and made a phone call. “I need you're help its mother “Lila Rae said she hang up the phone and went upstairs.

Skye's bedroom-Skye was pass out laying on the bed. Lila Rae came in and look at Skye this wasn't the first time Lila Rae saw Skye pass out when Lorenzo and Skye were in the middle of the divorce Skye secretly drink. “Oh Mother “Lila Rae said she try to wake up Skye. “Mother, Please wake up”Lila Rae said

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Grayson came in. “I still think you sure stay in the hospital “Grayson said “I'm fine,I sure go see my mother “Sierra said “I want you to rest first “Grayson said he help Sierra to sit on the couch. “Sierra, I was scared that I would lose you “Grayson said “Never, I love you “Sierra said ‘I love you to”Grayson said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Ric-Skye's bedroom-Skye was pass out still and Lila Rae was trying to wake Skye up still. “Mother “Lila Rae said Skye finally wake up as Alan came in. “What's going on”Skye ask “Mother,I know your sad about Ric but please don't drink “Lila Rae said Skye try to get up. “Lila Rae, Why don't you go make some coffee “Alan ask “Sure”Lila Rae said and left. “Skye, I know you miss Ric but drinking “Alan said “My daughter could of died too, I also know that Lorenzo did this and my son Lorenzo Jr”Skye said “By drinking it's not going to bring Ric back “Alan said “I know”Skye said “Let's go downstairs “Alan said they went downstairs.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment