Monday, June 5, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 17


At Felicia / Mac-Felicia and Maxie were having tea. “So what do you want to talk about “Felicia ask “The magazine is a whole cover on the hospital for the anniversary and we interview Bobbie about BJ and I was wondering if I can have you're side of it”Maxie said “Sure, We were so scary that you would die and when I found out it was BJ I broke down , I want you to be save but not like this, I loved BJ”Felicia said “I understand it's a mix emotional and I wish BJ was here, I do remember BJ and I see her in my daughter “Maxie said “We will always keep BJ in our hearts and memories “Felicia said “Yes we will “Maxie said

At BJ gravestone-Bobbie was their. “I been talking about you, The hospital anniversary is coming up soon , I love you BJ I always will “Bobbie said she touched the gravestone and left.

At Sierra /Grayson-Sierra and Grayson were home having a drink. “Darling, I think you sure take this job , You will be great at it”Grayson said “What if we have a baby “Sierra ask “We will deal with it then, If you want to work we can get a nanny “Grayson said “Thanks, I need to get ready for dinner at mother’s”Sierra said

At Skye/Ric-Skye was looking at pictures of when she was married to Lorenzo when Ric came in. “Skye, Are you sure you want to tell the children everything “”Ric ask “Yes I think it's time to deal with it”Skye said “I just don't want us to lose our children “Ric said “We will not Sierra will always have a special bond with you “Skye said “Sierra and Lorenzo had breakfast together “Ric said “Yes I know, Sierra want to  try to fix things with Lorenzo, Our daughter can have two great fathers in her life”Skye said “Yes, I guess you're right “Ric said “I'm”Skye said  


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment